Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Great Weekend

Well, we had a really good Labor Day weekend. Gammy and Papa came to visit on Friday evening which was really nice. Olivia requested Rudy's BBQ for dinner which was yummy, as always. I also got my new camera in that day. It's a super nice Canon PowerShot that we were able to get thanks to American Express points :o) The owners manual looks like Greek to me so I'm sure it will take me awhile to get the hang of it, but I'm really excited.

Saturday we pretty much just relaxed around the house. Olivia did have a Tea Party in her room that we were all invited to. Even Reece and Reagan were served.






Sunday we went to Granzie and Grandad's for a fish fry. We had Dad's famous fried okra, potatoes and onions which we all ate until we were sick, as well as fried catfish and shrimp. Then Monday David and I were actually able go see a movie!! Granzie and Grandad watched the kidos while we went to see The Bourne Ultimatum which was GREAT!
Today was Olivia's "Meet the Teacher" day at school. She is so excited that two of her closest friends are in her class this year, Caroline and Ashley. Her teacher seems really sweet too. She has her official 1st day tomorrow and we are all really excited.
Daddy leaves town again this evening but will be home late Thur. Much better than the last few trips. Well, that's all for now. I'll have some new pics. of our first day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline is thrilled to have Miss Olivia in her class this year!! What fun memories they will make in preschool together:)
Alison