Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Day of School

Well, we had a great first day at school. This morning, despite my best efforts and preplanning, we still had to rush around to get everyone dresses and Reece his bottle to get to school on time. He of course decided that he didn't want to eat so he screamed the whole time we were at school. But, my big girl just gave me a kiss and marched right on in and sat down at her seat. She said she had a great time and that she really liked the teacher. She did say there were a couple of mean boys. When I asked if they were fighting she said, yes with her over a toy. I asked if they took it away from her and she looked right at me and said, no I got it :o) That's my girl!!!

Anywho...here are a couple of pics. The one in purple was from yesterday before we did "Meet the Teacher". Reagan, of course, had to be in the pictures.....Olivia insisted :o)












No comments: