Friday, August 31, 2007

New Do!

Well, yesterday Olivia had her first big girl hair cut. She was so excited. She told me that since she was a "big girl" I didn't need to stand next to her :o) It was just a trim, but the french braid the lady did when we were done was really cute. She also got some product for her hair. Just a leave in conditioner, but it was a big deal! I can't believe how fast they grow up.
I also had a chance to get my pictures developed from the disposable camera I had. The quality of the pics isn't so good, but there were cute ones in there so I just had to share them.


I love my Bumbo!

Hanging Out

Color coordination!

Yea, she loves me now....
My daddy is so funny!
Story time
!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cute kiddos! Did you take pics of Livvy's new do? Have you been doing fun stuff like taking naps and going grocery shopping all by yourself since David is home? Y'all have a good Labor Day...the blog looks good by the way...