Thursday, September 20, 2007

Birthday Girl

Well, my baby turns 4 today! I can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday we were in Nashville bringing her home from the hospital. People always said, "they grow so fast" which I thought was so cliche, but I now know it really is the truth.

We had a little present opening session this morning with gifts from David, Reece and I. Reece gave her some books (which I think were her favorite), and David and I gave her a guitar and a purple robe. She also received a Princess DVD from her twin cousins Kade and Ky which we HAD to watch before school this morning. We're going to my parents tonight for her birthday dinner and more presents. We also made special purple cupcakes for school today which she ate most of the batter for :o)

Here are some pics from this morning. As you can see, Reece was "chillin" while sister opened her gifts!





1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Happy Birthday Livvy! I can't believe she is 4! I remember when she wasn't even crawling yet! Give her big hugs from me and Sam...