Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Gone Fishin'

Sorry it's been a week since I added any updates. My computer has been acting weird and wouldn't let me add a new post for some reason. On Monday night I had a great dinner with some girl friends! We've decided to start meeting once a month for some estrogen infused chatting AND time away from the little ones :o) I'm really looking forward to these "therapy sessions"!!

This past weekend Daddy took Olivia fishing at Granzie's house (at Olivia's request). Since she's been practicing her casting, with her princess fishing pole, she's become quite the angler! Here are a few pics of the fish she caught. They had so much fun!
Her stylish princess pole


The Whopper!!


Also, Reece got an exersaucer this weekend which he loves. Although, I think he enjoys looking at sister more than the toys.




No comments: