Sunday, January 18, 2009

Where's Jaime??

Okay, well I'm a little embarrassed to admit but I've have been sucked into the world of the Twilight book series. I'll tell you I am TOTALLY obsessed!! I read the first book in three days, then the next one I read the first 522 pages on Friday! I have never read anything like them before. Thank goodness I have several friends who have read them before because I have needed them to coach me through each one. I am working on the third one now, and am trying to pace myself. I know, it's totally sad that I'm 32 and am into these teenager vampire books...but it's true, a the books are great! So, if anyone is looking for ideas on something good to read....two thumbs up from me.

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm with you and proud of you for outing yourself on your blog! :)

Cindy said...

Im so glad you love them too! I will have the 4th book ready for ya in a few days! Team Edward!!

JenLaur said...

Hi Jaime! This is Jenny(Stone) Laursen. Found you blog online today and wanted to say Hi, so HI from me. Shoot me an email if you get a chance, would love to catch up with you.

Jaime said...

Hey Jen, what's your email address and I'll shoot you a note. So glad you found me!

JenLaur said...

Ah yes, an address would be helpful wouldn't it!!! jenlaursen@verizon.net