Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

I've gotten a couple of emails with these so I figured I would go ahead an blog it to save time. There isn't too much random about my life, but here is what I came up with....enjoy!
  1. I'm an only child
  2. I love to cook, but don't get to do it as often as I would like.
  3. Purple is my favorite color
  4. I played basketball, volleyball, and was a cheerleader in high school
  5. I grew up showing horses
  6. The Container Store is one of my favorite places to go....all that organizing stuff makes me happy.
  7. I could sleep 10 hrs a night (if my kids would let me).
  8. I love text messaging!
  9. My favorite bands/singers are Oasis, The Fray, and Michelle Branch
  10. I wish I were a writer
  11. I love to travel
  12. I would love to drive a race car
  13. I'm terrified of heights
  14. The Cheesecake Factory is my favorite place to eat
  15. I LOVE the Twilight book series (Although I'm sure you already knew that from my other posts)
  16. I love to snow ski, though I haven't been since I was in high school.
  17. I'm incredibly competitive
  18. Christmas is my favorite holiday
  19. I love staying at home with my kids, even though it's the hardest job I've ever had.
  20. I haven't balanced a check book since high school (thank goodness for online banking)
  21. I've secretly always wanted to try out on American Idol (stop laughing)
  22. I always wanted at least 4 kids....ha ha, we're SO done after 2.
  23. I love it when you can see the vacuum lines in the carpet (little OCD)
  24. I love to go fishing
  25. My favorite TV shows are Lost, The Mentalist, and So You Think You Can Dance

No comments: