Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Big Redneck Wedding????

Okay, the other night I was looking for something that was not depressing, stressful, or thought provoking...ahhhh CMT's "My Big Redneck Wedding". OMG this has got to be the funnest thing I've ever seen!! It was so ridiculous that I couldn't turn the channel. It's a little like Jerry Springer was a few years ago.....everyone secretly watched, but no one wanted to admit it. Well, if you're looking for a really good laugh with a bonus of feeling GREAT about your lives, check it out!!! Here's a little taste for you.....FYI - some of it may not be kid friendly :o)



1 comment:

Alison H. said...

Sad to admit that I think we have seen nearly every episode at least once. The beer can arch one was saved on our DVR for months just to show people!! LOVE it!