Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year! I'm torn between being sad that Christmas is over, and excited for what the new year brings. I've decided to list all my new year's resolutions on the blog that way I feel a little more motivation to fulfill them, so here we go.
  1. Take better care of my body. Since I've been so wrapped up in the kids, I've really neglected myself, so I'm going to work towards improving that.
  2. Be more patient with the kids. I'm hoping that with more sleep (Reece?) I'm going to have a better chance with this one.
  3. Find a church home.
  4. Stay in contact with my friends better. I've been so focused on family since Reece was born, I feel like I've sort of grown apart from some of my friends.
  5. I'm going to try to go into this next year with an open mind and focus on the positive side of things. Reece's hemophilia is going to start becoming more of an issue in the so I'm trying to prepare myself the best I can.

I hope that 2008 brings you all good health, happiness, and strength to preserver! Please go into this new year with kindness toward others, and compassion to all in need.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEA Jamie those sound like some great resolutions! Your a great friend and I love ya!

Thanks for coming over today, I was in desperate need of a mommy playdate. Plus how great did the kids get along!?!

Happy new year to the whole CCowan clan!

Lilye said...

Well I think your resolutions sound great and you have the ambition to reach them. By the way, thank you so much for the gifts. Aaron and Isac enjoyed the presents.