Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Season

Well, I'm so excited for Christmas this year. Now that we have little Reece with us, it just seems that our family is complete. This will be our first Christmas with both kids and it is just going to be so fun! Olivia helped get the tree decorated which was a big deal. Note that all of her favorite ornaments are located at knee level in a group. This allows for easy access so we can reorganize them when needed :o) This is probably the earliest we've ever put our tree up, but I just can't resist that fresh tree smell and all the bright lights. It just makes me happy. Yesterday I even turned the TV to one of those all music stations playing all Christmas music.





We've also seen our first bruise with Reece. It's right on his ribs and it's about the size of a nickle. He got it about a week ago, and I'm not sure if it's from us picking him up or him falling on a toy. He's sitting up unassisted now (momentarily) but we sometimes crash over when we reach for a toy. Just a glimpse of things to come I suppose. The good news though is that it doesn't seem to be tender.

1 comment:

Annaleisa said...

Holidays with children are simply the best! You have a wonderful family that we can all be proud of.
Your tree is beautiful. I put 1,200 lights on mine, stood back to admire it, and ALL the lights went out!!!! I haven't had the energy to get it fixed, and you know Uncle Don will be no help. I'm planning on finishing it Saturday.
Love you all-
Annaleisa