Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mystery Snack

So yesterday Reece and I were at this new park we've been going to. While we were walking around, he stopped to play with some small rocks on the ground. Nothing unusual about this, he is fascinated with rocks. So I look away to see a truck driving by, when I turned back I see him chewing. Hmm, surly he isn't chewing the rocks (though he's been known to try) so I run over to discover it's not a rock but rather this. Who knows what this is???
Oh yes, that would be DEER POOP!! He was just munching away and I nearly had a heart attack. I scrapped as much out as I could with my finger, and used his shirt to clean out his rest. I guess to him it looked like raisins but he didn't seem to mind the taste of the little brown yummies. Ugg, how gross, I had to make him leave the park after that because he was looking for more "nack". Nice!

6 comments:

joanne said...

That is funny. Boy's will be boys. I really stink at putting up pictures and writing on the blog your blog's look so nice. Can you help me? My mediveal time one has pic but no writing and the blog with pj eating does not look as good as you do it i just dont know what i am doing. PLEASE HELP!! THANKS HUN YOU DO A GREAT JOB

Marsha said...

So awesome! I love little boys. They keep things interesting if nothing else.

Cindy said...

OMG! I would have freaked out too! What a little rascal!

M.Kay said...

yummmmmm ;)

Anonymous said...

My Dad taught me that those were smart pills. After you eat them, you get a lot smarter.

Alison H. said...

I am laughing soo hard Jaime!!!!!
We may to split the reign of Mother of the Year ;)