Thursday, December 13, 2007

Update

Well, we went to the Opthamologist late yesterday and all is good with 'livi's eye. We hadn't taken her patch off that eye since Tuesday evening, so when we took it off that hurt really bad, but her eye was tons better. He looked it over and said that it was healing just fine, so no need to do anything further. She said it didn't hurt anymore either so we are all back to normal. They did do an eye exam for both her eyes and that right eye showed up as a 20/40. We aren't sure if that was just from wearing the patch for so long or if in fact her site isn't that great in that eye. We're scheduled to go back in a month to recheck that. Stay tuned...

Still waiting to hear from the vet about Reagan's biopsy. I'm so nervous to find out, but we're trying to stay positive. He is feeling much better today, but we will see. I'll let you all know more when we hear back.

1 comment:

Lilye said...

Really glad to hear Olivia's eye is doing better. But of course, I will keep her and Reece in my prayers. Ok.. I must tell you that after the magic this weekend I had to start blogging. However, I have to thank you because you created a good thing. Thanks.... Take time to care (my new motto).....Lilye

Heres the site....http://tyjc.blogspot.com/

Merry Christmas and God Bless!