Monday, October 1, 2007

Catching Up

VACATION TIME
Okay, so it's been awhile since I posted anything, sorry. It's been a little crazy around here. David and I are leaving this week to go on a vaca to Santa Fe, NM and (for those who know me), I've already started my spreadsheets of "to do" items before we leave. My mom and dad are watching the kids while we're gone. I go between being SO excited, to slightly panicked. This will be the first time away from Reece so that's always scary. I also feel so bad for my mom since she has no idea how much fun he can be :o) Olivia on the other hand is SO looking forward to going since the JEEP is there. In addition to getting the kids ready, I of course, had to do some shopping to get ready. It's been so long since I bought new fun cloths, and not just knit Capri's for doing mommy stuff. We're going to do a horse back riding tour, several trips to the spa, and great dinners. It's a work thing for David, but all the spouses are going. I'm really excited!

SOCCER UPDATE
On a lighter note, the post I had a couple of weeks ago about soccer....well it was short lived. After that first time, Olivia has refused to go back. We get all dressed up, get Reece loaded up, and get into the building, and she starts crying and hanging on me. She tells me, "the mean boy who throws stuff is there" and refuses to go in. On Friday night I finally talked her in to going out and playing, however, on the first drill she tripped and fell, and came running off the field. SO, I guess we're just not ready yet :o( We'll see if next spring she my like to try something else.

SHUTTERFLY PICS
Okay, Missy, you requested a link to the shutterfly website for our family pictures, and I've finally figured it out :o) See on the right hand side for a link. I'll be adding new pics soon, but for now this is all I have.

4 Yr. CHECK UP
Okay, this afternoon is Olivia's 4yr. check up which I have been dreading for weeks now. She is scheduled to get 6 shots (including her flu shot). I can't wait to see how that goes today. I envision David and I sitting on her while the nurses leisurely give her the injections. She does know she's getting them, and I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not. Wish us luck! I'll let you know how it goes tomorrow. Stay tuned....

No comments: