Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A day in the life...

Okay, so it's been a week and I haven't posted...that's because I feel like I don't have much to inform everyone on. I keep sitting down at the computer, but nothing comes to me. Here's a traditional day in the Cowan house....

-Wake 6ish for the day with Reece
-Olivia wakes up at 7
-David shortly after that
-Eat breakfast, and get dressed for school
-Drive to school
-Come home watch Ellen and the View
-Do laundry / dishes / or clean
-Watch Food Network
-Pick Olivia up from school at 1pm
-Play then nap (if I'm lucky)
-Eat dinner around 5pm
-Play
-Bath (for both kidos)
-Bedtime between 7 and 9 (depending on nap that day)
-I then read for a bit and go to bed

This is what's been going on lately :o)

We did have a fall festival for the neighborhood this weekend, which went okay. Reece enjoyed the festivities for about 20 min. so I let David stay and play the games with Olivia. They had pony rides (which she chose to skip), games and our fav. cotton candy. Here are a couple of pics. I'll have more to post as the month goes on. We have lots of fun things coming up so stay tuned.










No comments: