Monday, August 27, 2007

Monday August 27

Well, Daddy's home.....YEAH!!!! I feel like reinforcements have finally arrived :o) We're going to be so spoiled that he will be home all week! I've already got plans to go shopping tomorrow and am requesting a nap each day (haven't gotten final approval on that yet though).

We did have a pretty good weekend. Uncle John John and Angela came by on Saturday to visit and bring by some goodies Angela picked up for the kidos on her trip to San Francisco. Olivia insisted on wearing her t-shirt the moment they left and I had to pry it off for bath later that day.
Here's a pic of Angela and John John from the July 4th parade


After they left, we went to Granzie's for that evening. Daddy got home around noon on Sunday. Olivia kept asking me to take Reece into the other room last night because she needed more "alone time" with Daddy. I think that made his day.

Olivia's school starts next week....I've been counting down the days for that all summer. She will go three days a week and her friend Ashley will be in her class. She's really excited!. We already have our new back pack and matching lunch box which I had to bribe her with a toy at Target to buy. She picked out the Tinkerbell bag with green and purple foil on it which I just couldn't handle. She will also start soccer tots in a couple of weeks. I can't wait to see how that goes.

Well, both kids are asleep so it looks like my request for a nap was granted for today!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

The boys start school next week too and I can't wait! Sam will be in 3 days and Gabe 2 of those same days...I'm looking forward to some me time!

Anonymous said...

We had a great time today with you and the kiddos! It must have worn both my girls out because they napped for a long time this afternoon...thanks for your hospitality!
Alison