Thursday, August 30, 2007

OCD

Okay, so I'm a little obsessive with the layout for the blog. I know I've changed it about five times now. I can't decide what I want it to look like! I see all these great blogs with custom headers and textured backgrounds....how do you get those?? I think I'll stick with this one for now :o)

Well, Olivia had her last day at gymnastics yesterday. Once school starts next week she won't be able to go on Wed. anymore. I think she's okay with it though. She's sooo excited to start soccer tots in a couple of weeks. It will be on Friday's at 5pm so Dad will be able to come and watch. I'll have lots of cute pics once that starts.

Also, dad and sister surprised Reece with a Bumbo yesterday. For those of you with babies, if you haven't gotten one of these you should. They are wonderful to help little ones sit up. He LOVES it. He just stairs at sister and the TV mostly. My digital camera has bitten the dust so I've taken some pics with my disposable and it will take a day or so to get the pics developed. No fear, I have a new camera on the way. In the meantime, I thought I would post some old pics of the family.

Reece in the NICU

Olivia in her nurses outfit the NICU nurse gave her.

Granzie with Reece 1st day home from the hospital.

Reece's 1st bath


Reece & Mom


Olivia feeding Reece

Reece digging for gold (gets that from his daddy)


Olivia before July 4th parade

Reece playing

My little princess...after 5pm this is what happens :o)



No comments: