Thursday, August 14, 2008

We're In...

Okay, sorry it's been SO long since my last post. It took a few days to get things to a point where I could "get" to my computer and set it up. We closed on the house last Friday 8-8-08 and moved in over the weekend. We could NOT have done it without the help of Felix and David's brother John and Angela. Also, thanks to Granzie and Grandad for watching the kids for us. I would seriously be bald by now if we had moved with them at the house all day.

Everything is going great so far...only a few minor issues. I can't tell you how thankful I am to have all this room! After being in that apartment for almost 3 months. Reece just marches all over the house and I don't have to follow him around everywhere since I've been able to child-proof the house. Olivia has already had several bike rides and she is so glad to have her outside toys back. Our highlight so far has been the snake we found who was EATING a frog last night. Hmmm, not so sure we'll be going in the yard without shoes....ever!

Here are a couple of pics of the place just before we moved in. I'll need to do a little decorating before I do any new pics. Right now, we're still in the phase of trying to remember where we put stuff.
Kitchen
Living Room
Master Bedroom
Backyard

3 comments:

Lilye said...

Very nice. Congrats!

Lindsay said...

It looks beautiful Jamie! I love the kitchen. We are moving into our new place on Monday...I can't wait to get in! Keep the pics coming.

Alison H. said...

LOVE it!! I can't wait to see it:) Every time I think it is a good time to call you, one of your blogs says something about going to the ER on that particular day:( We need to catch up soon....miss you:)