Friday, August 22, 2008

Fun at Home

Well, we are loving the new house! We've been in now for two weeks, and it totally feels like home. There are so many things we didn't realize were going to enjoy as much as we do. For example, our living room had french doors which face due west. I was really worried about this because I thought the evening sun would make the living room so hot...however, the trees shade the sun AND we are treated to a beautiful sunset every evening. It's just one of the many things were love about it. Here is a picture I took this evening.

David's been traveling quite a bit lately so we've had to find entertainment else where. This is a video of the kids playing in the living room. I just caught the tail end of it, but Reece was teasing Olivia by making her think he was going to kiss her and she was acting like she didn't want him to. I'm so glad they play so well together.

No comments: