Monday, August 25, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Olivia Cowan

Okay, for all you SNL fans out there, some of my favorite skits were the "Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey". Well, Miss Olivia regularly comes up with some quality material SNL could use, but yesterday I could hardly contain my laughter. We were driving home from the store and this is how it went...

Olivia: Mom, you know why God made hills?

Me: No, why did God make hills....

Olivia: Well, since He made the earth round, the people on the sides have to use the hills so they don't fall off and get hurt!

She was so serious that I couldn't laugh out loud, but I was dying inside.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

That is a deep thought. I had to think on that for a minute!

Alicia said...

I miss you! I hope to get over that way soon...it's been too long. I am soooo excited you are in the house! CONGRATULATIONS! We need to have a house warming party!