Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Reece

Well, my little man turned one on May 24th. In some ways I can't believe it's been a year since we had him, but in many others, it feels like so much longer. I'm a little sad that his first year was so tough because I spent half my time wishing he would hurry up and grow out of what ever issue he was having at the moment, and hardly any time enjoying his baby stage. Thank goodness he is over many of his issues though. Since his party was on the same weekend as our moving into the apartment (I know, great planning mom) we had the festivities at my parents house. We had a really good time. Reece did however, fall and hit his cheek on the very first gift so his face is red and puffy in all of the pictures. He also wanted NONE of his chocolate cake. He is his fathers son I guess.









No comments: