Friday, June 13, 2008

Adjusting Slowly

Well.........we are now established in the apartment, which neither Jaime or I have lived in since college. It is actually a pretty nice apartment after the sticker shock. Prices have definitely gone up in the last 10 years. Wow, 10 years out of college..............we are getting old.


Olivia really likes the new appartment since the invasion of the "DoodleBug". For the first two weeks, she was regulary picking up 30-40 per day and putting them in her jar. It is hard to name all of them even for Livi. Here is a pic of her with a new find!



On a side note, we now know that the Austin Influence has hit Olivia. As she and I were going to the post office this week she was explaining to me that we do not litter on the earth. I asked her what happens when we litter and her response was: "God will turn you into a bug". I guess this is where the term litter bug comes from.

No comments: