Saturday, March 1, 2008

Guess Who's Moving?

Well, we are...hopefully. It's not a big move per say....in distance it's only about 5 miles away, but we're going to be building a new home. Ahhh, very scary! We had been talking to a builder at this new residential area, and when it came down to it, we felt it was a good opportunity for us. Even with the nationwide realestate slump, for some reason, our area is still doing pretty well. We just listed our house on the market last night and we've already had two people look at it today. I know that doesn't mean much, but we're hopeful. Here is a picture of the lot.... I'll be posting some progress pictures as we go along. Our house will sit pretty far back on the lot, but those trees will be in our back yard. I'm guessing it will be awhile before they do anything. We have an appointment on Tuesday to go pick out all the stuff for the house.....don't worry though, I have my folders of pictures and "wish list" all ready for them. I'm sure they will be SO glad to see me :o)


On a different note, Reece is doing great. He never had any further problems with his arm after last weekend. I'm hopeful, that this is an indication of "life as normal" after his treatments. That makes me feel really good!

No comments: