Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm Dave.....you know, Jaime's Husband

Well......After eight years of marriage, Jaime finally trust me enough to post to her Blog. For those who know me well, you will understand that this privilege does not come without certain stipulations. Aka Rules! Having the combination of being a higher type A personality than Jaime along with a career in Sales, I have been encouraged to tone it down.

As an introduction for those of you who do not know me well, I am the guy that always answers the phone and says.......sure let me go get her. Or, can I have her call you back.....Reece just spit up on her and Olivia is climbing on the fridg. Either way, you get the privilege of talking to me.

So as I sit in the Chicago airport awaiting my flight to the frozen tundra of northern Iowa, the only thing I have to say in my first post is....................man I miss Jaime and the kids.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She better give you rules Mr. Dave! I can't wait to see what other subjects you might write about on the blog :) I am sure the fam misses their daddy/hubby too!
Alison

Anonymous said...

Dave-I knew you before Jaime. And I still remember that dummy algebra class like it was yesterday. Just wanted to let you know that the Sadler crawfish boil is the 26th of April. Got that word from Grant today. And we are moving to Weatherford this weekend. So call me when you are in the area.