Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! We had a low key but nice Easter weekend. David had all four wisdom teeth taken out last Friday so he pretty much stayed in bed and recovered. We opened Easter Bunny gifts that morning then I decided that I would be brave and take the kids to the First Presbyterian Church in Georgetown where I grew up. I say brave because I had to leave Reece in the nursery which I have never done before. Mom knows the lady that runs the child care and they were able to hire someone just to watch Reece. I felt very good about it. He did so well too. Never cried, just hung out with all the girls in there. I was very proud! I also surprised mom by letting Olivia wear the Easter dress she made for me when I was little. She looked so cute!! She also sat through the whole service without a peep. She wasn't so sure about going to the childrens church, so she stayed in church with us. She was a very big girl!

Here are some pics of Easter morning and over at mom and dad's after church.



















No comments: