Sunday, July 6, 2008

House Update


Yippee, they have moved our close date from the end of August up to Aug.8th! We are so excited. They are working on the house now 7 days a week. It seems like the only time we can go and not be in a crowd of workers blasting Tejano music is at 7pm. So far they have painted and the majority of the cabinets are in. If I remember correctly next they will do the granite and tile. It's finally looking like a real house and now I can hardly wait to get in. We are having a built-in added to the dinning room (instead of buying a hutch), we will have someone do some custom painting (not sure in which rooms) and we are adding an outside kitchen, but I'm okay with all but the painting being done after we move in. The tough part is that David will only be here the Fri-Sun that we close then he is gone most of the next two weeks. So I think we will just move the apartment first and get the storage building stuff after he is back in town. I don't want to be in the apartment any longer than we have to :o) Will get some inside pics up soon.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I love the brick and stone front and can't wait to see pictures of the inside! I didn't realize you were moving in so soon - that is so exciting. I bet David is pumped about the outside kitchen!