Monday, July 28, 2008

Count Down

Well, only 12 more days until we move into the new house.....I am SO ready. As nice as this apartment is, I'm completely done with it. Staying at home with two kids and David trying to have his office in the master bedroom is way too hard. Olivia has turned into a caged dog, doing repetitive behavior out of pure boredom. Like a dog turns circles or barks consistently, she jumps from one couch to the other ( a million times) yelling at the top of her lungs. With gas as high as it is, I've tried to not drive around all day, but hey, some days you have to just stay gone all day to keep from going nuts. Luckily though it won't be much longer. We have a few minor issues they are correcting at the house, but over all looks like we are good to go for our closing 8-8-08! We have exactly three days to settle in before David hits the road for almost three weeks straight. He is only home a night or two between trips so we have our work cut out for us. I'll keep you posted as the day gets closer.

In the meantime, here are a couple of cute videos of the kids I wanted to share. You can see how Reece is now a man on the move. He never slows down....going to be just like his sister appears. He is walking all over the place which keeps me on my toes. This is how I justify eating fast food from time to time, Reece helps me burn all those calories :o) The other video I caught just the end of a cute exchange between the two of them. He was singing into the mic and then wanted Olivia to do the same.

No comments: